Application & Enrolment Process
- Our enrolment process begins with interest in our school. A school tour may be arranged. Request information or find forms on our website: www.igrownurseryschool.co.za
- Families may return their application in person or via email.
- Once it is determined thatiGrowwill be an ideal community for the child and family, the child will be accepted to enrol.
- All enrolment documents need to be handed in. No uncompleted submission will be accepted.
- An enrolment fee, registration fee and the first month’s fees must be paid prior to the first official school day.
2 spaces OPEN for young 2 year olds.
Applications open for 2020.
Open house tours
12 September 2019
17:30 – 18:30
General Admissions Policies
The school year generally runs from the second week in January through to the second week in December. We have the same term dates as set out by the Department of Education. The school fees are for a year based on four school terms, and does not include holiday care.
Spaces that become available during the school year will be filled from the Wait list. If no wait list exists, the school will advertise open spaces through Facebook or on the website.
All admission and enrollment forms must be completed and accounts must be current prior to your child’s first day of attendance and/or the first day of the new school year.
The school retains the right to make decisions regarding enrolment and classroom makeup and placement based on the needs of individual children and/or the larger school community.